On Monday, June 15th, our outdoor patio will soft-open as a socially-distanced, outdoor BEER GARDEN. It’s been a journey, friends. Thank you for all your support! During Phase 2, we…
On Monday, June 15th, our outdoor patio will soft-open as a socially-distanced, outdoor BEER GARDEN. It’s been a journey, friends. Thank you for all your support!
During Phase 2, we will keep our takeout beer and food service going strong. We fully respect and support that many prefer that right now. We love that, as It’s been the thing keeping us going in the last 3 months. In fact, we encourage it.
For those of you comfortable sitting down on our riverside patio for a pint of beer, that’s great–we are excited for that, too. But it comes with a ton of rules, which are posted all over the place. Read them. If you can’t adhere to them, or don’t want to, then please wait until the next Phase.
– The First rule is be nice. Be cool. We’ve been through a lot, as have you. We need kindness and patience as a society right now. We will do the same.
– If you are experiencing signs of illness, or have been in contact with anyone experiencing signs of illness, please stay home.
–You are required to wear a mask to enter OSB premises and we ask that you wear one anytime you are not seated at your table.
– Remain 6 feet apart from other groups to the greatest extent possible.
– If you choose to chill in our beer garden, please follow the orange arrows toward the Loft and down to a table if one is open. Come alone, you get your own space. You can come groups of up to 5 people.
- We have a strict 15 person limit on our loft to enable social distancing. All food/beer must be ordered to go once this limit is reached,
– Hand sanitizer is available throughout the premises.
– Children are allowed, but must remain seated at the table with their group unless a bathroom break is needed.
– There is currently no seating inside our narrow, intimate pub. That space is needed to properly space people waiting in line to order to go food or beer, and for people to make their way to the loft and riverside patio.
– Don’t move tables or chairs, they are in their locations for a reason (we have the 6’ on lockdown)
– Mingling between parties is not allowed. Groups and individuals seated at tables cannot move to other tables.
– Once you have your table, you can order beer & food from a server.
–RECAP: Order food & beer that you enjoy on premise from your server. Order to-go beer and to-go food Online.
– When you are done with your beer(s), please bus your table and allow our staff to clean and disinfect the tables and chairs for the next group.
Those are some of the rules we will need your help with. We of course have a plethora of other stuff we need to do, and we are doing them.
It’s going to be a lot of fun, and yeah, maybe a little weird. But we will get through it together. We’re excited to begin rebuilding community around great people, food, and drink on the banks of the Chewuch River, and for you to begin to rejoin us as we embark on the next phase of our continuous evolution.
We make all our dressings and sauces in house. We work with BCS Livestock (roughly a mile from our pub) to get organic lamb for our Greek Lamb Burger. We use local, Okanogan County beef, and offer an upgraded, all grass fed St. Helen’s Beef, for a scrumptious, melt in your mouth burger. Daily, we batter our wild caught Cod in Epiphany Pale batter and panko. Our Superfoods Power Salad is packed with antioxidants and our vegan Fiesta Black Bean Burger is getting rave reviews. We offer many more delicious items, and look forward to seeing you in our pub soon.
To complement our food offerings, we brew beer in our Winthrop Pub using unfiltered, North Cascades water, local hops and the finest, non-GMO grains.